Are you a web developer or designer?
Do you want to learn more about Shopify and how to build successful eCommerce stores with it?
Well, then the new Shopify Partner Program is for you!
This program was created to help partners learn everything they need to know about Shopify, from creating themes and apps to providing support and education.
In this blog post, we will give an overview of the partner program and explain how you can join.
Shopify Partner Program – Features
The Shopify Partner Program is a comprehensive resource for anyone who wants to learn more about Shopify.
It offers access to educational materials, support from Shopify experts, and opportunities to collaborate with other partners.
Partners in the program also have the opportunity to create themes and apps that can be sold on the Shopify Theme Store and App Store.
How to Join the Partner Program
To join the partner program, you first need to create a Shopify account.
Once you have an account, you can visit the Partner Program page and click on “Join Now.”
You will then be asked to provide some information about your business, including your contact information and website URL.
Once you are accepted into the partner program, you will have access to a variety of resources, including:
- The Shopify Partner Academy, which offers educational materials on how to use Shopify’s platform and build successful businesses using it
- Support from Shopify experts who can help you with any questions or issues you may have
- Opportunities to collaborate with other partners in the program, and to participate in events and webinars
- A shop on the Shopify Partner Portal, where you can sell your products to other merchants
- A shop on the Shopify Partner Dashboard, where you can track your sales, referrals, and other metrics
- The ability to receive exclusive discounts on Shopify products and services
- Access to exclusive resources, such as training and support materials
Types of Shopify Partner Program
There are three types of Shopify Partner Program:
The main difference between the three is the level of access they have to Shopify’s products and services.
Below is a summary of each type:
Shopify Partner – Partners have access to all Shopify products and services, as well as the Shopify Partner Portal, where they can sell their products to other merchants.
Shopify Expert – Experts have access to all Shopify products and services except for the Shopify Plus platform.
They also have limited access to the Shopify Partner Portal, where they can sell their products to other merchants.
Shopify Agency – Agencies have access to the Shopify Plus platform and all of its features.
They also have full access to the Shopify Partner Portal, where they can sell their products and services to other merchants.
There are a few other partner programs that you can join, but the Shopify Partner Program is the most comprehensive.
The other partner programs include:
- Shopify Affiliate Program: This program is for people who want to promote Shopify products and services on their website or blog.
- Shopify App Developer Program: This program is for people who want to build and sell apps on the Shopify platform.
- Shopify Design Partner Program: This program is for people who want to offer design services to merchants using the Shopify platform.
What are the Ways to Start a Successful Online Store?
When you are new in the online space and you want to start your own online store, here are the basic steps that you need to complete first:
First, you need to find an eCommerce platform that is the best for your business. There are many different eCommerce platforms on the market, and each one has its own set of pros and cons. Shopify is a great platform because it offers users a wide range of features and functions, it’s easy to use, and it’s perfect for entrepreneurs who are just starting out.
Second, you need to find a good web design and development team that can help you build your store. Shopify offers a partner program that is designed for people who want to offer design services to merchants using the Shopify platform. This program is ideal for designers, developers, and agencies who want to create beautiful and effective eCommerce stores for their clients.
If you are interested in becoming a Shopify partner, there are a few things that you need to do first. First, you need to have some experience with Shopify and be familiar with its features and functions. You should also be able to show that you have a strong understanding of eCommerce and how to create effective online stores.
In addition, you need to have a portfolio that showcases your work with Shopify stores. This can include case studies, screenshots, or videos of your work. Finally, you need to be registered as an independent business and have a valid tax ID number.
If you meet all of these requirements, then you can apply to become a Shopify partner.
Applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and not everyone who applies will be accepted.
But if you are lucky enough to be accepted into the program, you will gain access to a wide range of benefits and resources.
Other Online Partner’s Programs
Shopify is not the only eCommerce platform that has a partner program.
In fact, most of the major platforms have some form of the partner program.
Here are a few examples:
- Magento: The Magento Partner Program offers a wide range of benefits, including training, marketing support, and access to special deals and discounts.
- BigCommerce: The BigCommerce Partner Program offers a wide range of benefits, including training, marketing support, and access to special deals and discounts.
- Volusion: The Volusion Partner Program offers a variety of benefits, including lead generation opportunities, access to exclusive resources and support channels, and more.
- WooCommerce: The WooCommerce Partner Program offers a variety of benefits, including access to exclusive resources and support channels, marketing tools and materials, and more.
The Shopify Partner Program is a great way to connect with other shop owners and learn from the best.
It’s also a great opportunity to make some extra money by referring clients to Shopify.
So if you are interested in becoming a Shopify partner, be sure to apply today!